HRACC HELPS HR PROFESSIONALS FIND THEIR NEXT CAREER MOVE!
As an HRACC member, you are invited to attend the monthly Employment Connection networking meetings. This benefit applies to those who are currently in transition, as well as those who are currently employed, but looking for a change.
Non-members may attend up to two meetings prior to joining the chapter.
The HRACC Employment Connection group meets:
The first Wednesday of each month
5:00 – 6:30 PM
Lee Hecht Harrison
80 Lamberton Road, Suite 140
The focus of the meeting is to share best practices with respect to current issues and concerns around job search and to provide networking opportunities for attendees.
Among the topics discussed are:
1. Developing your brand (with networking & social media)
2. Creating written material to support your job search (resumes, value propositions)
3. Building a target list of companies and networking into them
4. Uncovering job lead sources and handling interviews
5. Negotiating offers and assimilating into a new role